The Welded mesh panel fence that is a high security anti-climb and anti-cut fence with excellent through visibility and resistance to vandalism.
The Securifor 358 system is designed for situations where total security is essential: warehouses, distribution centres, power plants, laboratories, computer centres, financial institutions, military sites, penitentiaries, etc. Individual solutions can be tailored for specific applications (e.g. prisons).
- Vandal-resistant: anti-climb and anti-cut
- Secure and discreet
- Efficient deterrence
- Excellent visibility through the fence
- Secured by Design, LPCB and CPNI rated systems available
- The panels are 2515mm wide and heights range from 900 to 5200mm.
- Mesh sizes are 76.2 x 12.7mm, and manufactured from 4mm wires.
- Weld strength is 75% of the minimum tensile strength of the wire (tensile range 540-690 N/m²).
- Featuring a toe and finger proof mesh aperture, this system combines an anticlimb and anticut fence with excellent through visibility and resistance to vandalism.
- Extra length panels can be supplied for burying 300mm below ground to prevent burrowing.
- Panels are manufactured from pre-galvanised wires.
- An adhesion coating is applied to allow perfect adhesion with the polyester coating (min. 100 micron).
- Posts are polyester coated with a galvanized substrate in accordance with Euro norm 10147.
- Green RAL6005
- Black RAL9005
- Other colours are available on request
Ridgefence Securifor 358 Install Gudie