The Ridgeguard pedestrian restraint barriers are easy to deploy and adapt to uneven surfaces. They come with the option of an anti-trip foot, which keeps walkways clear without encroaching onto pedestrian space. Fitted with a reflective strap our Ridgeguard pedestrian restraint barriers are visible at night or in bad weather. They can also accommodate beacons or warning signs for added visibility if needed.
Ridgeguard Barriers are compliant with BS 7818 Specification for Pedestrian Restraint Systems making them ideal for event management or pedestrian control, as well as construction applications around temporary excavations and road works.
They are held ex-stock at our Access and Safety Store in Belfast in Hi-Vis orange finish. We can offer other colours or contractor personalisation upon request.
- Linking system creates secure joints even on uneven surfaces
- Unlocked or locked configuration prevents unauthorised dismantling
- Stacks securely and safely
- Warning signs and contractors boards can be added
- Advertising signage and reflective can be placed on back or front
- Constructed from tough high density polythene
- One piece construction
- Made from prime HDPE
- Universal pin connection
- 100% recyclable
Ridgeguard Pedestrian Restraint Systems
No. per pallet: 45 units